I just thought of sharing some tips on how to save on shopping items like groceries and other daily supplies.
- Collect Coupons – I think this is one of the best method to have savings when shopping
- Shop when store is on sale – Mostly there are some store who are day, weekly, monthly, yearly and holiday sale so be observant when you are shopping
- Always check the sale aisle – that’s the first thing I do when I shop in the supermarket near us I visit the aisle where the items on sale are display
- Look at the price tag – I guess you should do this thing every time you shop, you should look and compare items
- Lastly compare the price in both stores if you have a lot of time in your hands
These tips are based on my experienced and I am not instructing anyone to follow.