Since the manufacturers and the users are moving to a very high technological advancement of multi-network audio and home theater there is still a giant market for stereo preamp.
The modern stereo preamp have features such as Bluetooth capability, subwoofers outs, iPod connectivity and built-in DACs, home theater passthrough and although uncommon some have HDMI video support which may be used for digital music collection and get the most out of a wide CD and LP.
[Photo courtesy of Anthony/pexels.com]
There are several categories of stereo preamps that you can find in the market today that is:
- Rotel RC-1590 Stereo Preamplifier
- Raven Audio Cirrus Tube Stereo Preamplifier
- Backert Labs Rhumba 1.1 Stereo Preamplifier
- Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL2.0 Stereo Preamplifier
- Wyred 4 Sound mPRE Stereo Preamp/DAC
- Oppo HA-1 DAC/Preamp/Headphone Amplifier
- Backert Labs Rhythm 1.1 Stereo Preamplifier
- Krell Illusion II Digital Stereo Preamp
The stereo preamp also comes in different types:
- Tube Preamps
- Digital Preamps
- Solid State Preamps
Therefore suitable for users who may need to use it for digital music collection and who may get out for an extensive CD and LP.